Rye Professional Shop
Terms & Conditions
Below you will find our Terms & Conditions. If you have any queries then please contact the Professional Shop.
• We will acknowledge all orders by e-mail, or by telephone where an e-mail address is not available or if there are any queries with the order.
• You must ensure that you type your e-mail address correctly, as the order confirmation e-mail is sent automatically and will not get to you if you make a spelling mistake.
• Any e-mail, on-screen receipt or other acknowledgment of your order is merely to report that your request has been received and does not in any
way denote acceptance of your order regardless of any wording on the e-mail or the receipt.
• Rye Professional Shop reserves the right, at any time prior to acceptance, to refuse any order or any part of an order, or to require further or better
information to enable it to evaluate and/or process the order.
• All goods remain the property of Rye Professional Shop until paid for in full.
• You have the right to cancel your order within 7 working days, beginning on the day after you receive your goods.
• If the goods have already been dispatched they must be returned to us in an unused condition.
• To cancel an order; e-mail the Professional Shop at email@example.com
• Please note that cancellation of custom fit or logo orders may be subject to a cancellation and/or restocking fee. This fee will depend on the size of
the order and will be quoted should you wish to cancel the order.
• In the unlikely event that you have a complaint about our site or service, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will attempt to remedy the situation.
• We endeavor to respond to all complaints within five days and resolve them within a further seven days.
Your Statutory Rights Are Not Affected
All images are for illustrative purposes only; colours may vary from those shown.
All images on this site were prepared for Rye Golf Club, and may not be used by any third party without consent.